Wilson Combat WC320 Grip Panel Fits Sig P320 Carry w/ Manual Safety 320-CMB Features:
Since 1977 Wilson Combat has been the leading innovator in high-performance, custom 1911 handguns, tactical long guns and accessories. A Wilson Combat product’s unmatched level of exceptional reliability and peerless craftsmanship is only equaled by our legendary customer service. See our brochure for an in-depth look.
Wilson Combat WC320 Grip Panel Fits Sig P320 Carry w/ Manual Safety 320-CMB Specifications:
- Wilson Combat 320-CMB
- WCP320 Carry with Manual Safety Notch
- Upgraded high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights
- Angled “Holster Cuts” on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release pre-installed
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- Fits: Sig Sauer P320 Carry Manual Safety Models in 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig
There are no reviews yet.